Friday, July 18, 2008

Wh Dohve Pain In My Legs At Night

Graduation Day ...

Pending tonight ... And no one will never understand how difficult it is for me ... Still wear my best smile ... and all my will ... and I'll do it again, I'll do it for you. Because I know how important this is for you, though I tear. Even if you've forgotten, for me, the word "friendship" still means something. Perhaps for the last time. Then I let you go really. If it hurts me, I can sopprtarlo, but I do not want to hurt you. Why I do not know if you would be able to bear it. Friend, indeed, more like a brother to me ... but I just wrong again. Of course, I come tonight. Or is my mask. So much has already been a long time no see. What can I say? I wish you to be happy in life you've chosen. Full

0 comments:

Post a Comment