Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Miss Silk Crossdresser

So Far Away ...

Okay, I finally decided not delete it. I am referring to this blog, of course. Yesterday I was a little 'uncertain, but this time I'm sure. I leave it to anyone if c'incapperà will want to read and comment, the end of something and, perhaps, the beginning of something else. Damn, though, it seems to me yesterday that I wrote the first post ... but looks a bit 'as I went forward, beyond the examination of Informatics, primary purpose for which this blog was born. But now I feel that coming to an end at some point in my life is going to end the month, and so also is about to close this blog. In short, a "conclusion" across the board ... The end of a chapter in my life, but every end is in fact a new beginning ... so you keep rooting for me, please!

" Who Knows What Could Happen, do your best, just keep on laughing, it's all on you, there's always a brand new day ... Live Every Day Like it's your last day .. ."


0 comments:

Post a Comment