Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hot Brazilian Free Sample

The real trend ...

"Never try to exit from the discomfort: serve to transport us to our true trend "

How can I say ... I saw the light. The words written above are from a magazine ... that says exactly what I have always thought and I have always been deeply convinced ... the thought that, forget it in September, I was basically convinced groped and led to the test for admission to the Faculty of Medicine & Surgery. ... In other words is a phrase that gives me hope and a reason. .. Sometimes I get angry with myself for my inability to disengage from certain problems, and this makes me evil ... But reading these words makes me think that perhaps rightly so, perhaps, though it seems paradoxical, precisely my inability to "heal myself" I will, hopefully, one day, can help heal many other girls like me ... Maybe that's what I'm doing now, even in the midst of the usual mess, and thanks to them, walking non-stop to reach the real me ... Full

0 comments:

Post a Comment