Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Technical Treatment Template

Paperina the sorceress has the simultaneous translator approaches-like fake Internet




approach: [small window pop-up] HELLO!
meaning did not want to say hello, I have something to ask you.


approach: [status update] SLEEP ...
[after 2 hours] EAT ...
[after 3 hours] AND NOW ... TV
[after half an hour] STUDIO ...
meaning I know that I have a life, get me out of this black hole of misery.



approach: HAVE YOU SEEN MY NEW PICTURES?
meaning Look at him. Discuss them, apprezzale, because the more comments and I'm better.



approach: HELLO!
...
approach after five months HELLO!
meaning not that I do not ever feel because I have interest, it's just that I forget.



approach (this is also true in life not virtual): SO I DO NOT WANT.
significato: mi interessa, ma non voglio dartelo a vedere, per questo mi interessa farti sapere che non mi interessa.

approccio multiplo:
a) HAI VISTO? 
b) SI HO VISTO! 
c) GUARDA! 
a) GUARDA ANCHE TU! 
b) AVETE VISTO?
meaning comment with enthusiasm and pathos, but in reality we are all in the balls and we get bored with each other, but share the same boredom that we feel less alone and at the same time being part of a lobby information fag.

approach: TOP!
meaning do not know what to say, but I do not forget to be a fag.



approach: HAVE YOU SEEN?
meaning I do not care whether you've actually seen, I just want to make sure that you have not seen ... So I feel more up to date.

approach: [new post shouts] MY LIFE! MY HEART! MY JOY! FRIEND! FRIEND! AMIGA! -and-such sciacquetterie
meaning planner until I can have control over your life, you think of my property. As soon as you reach a certain level of independence I will find someone weak.


approccio: "AGGIUNGI AGLI AMICI" -dopo 2 ore passate insieme per puro caso nella vita reale-
significato: né ti considero un mio amico, né voglio che tu mi consideri tale. Sicuramente non ci rivedremo mai più, ma semplicemente voglio farmi i cazzi tuoi/aumentare il numero dei miei amici/vedere le foto/avere elementi per criticarti meglio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment