Sunday, June 15, 2008

Wooden Rubber Stamps Double Happiness

The Adventures of PiccoloChimico / Chapter 1st

The sun's rays that pass through the Plexiglas box used in the chem lab increased by at least 10 degrees the temperature of the room. And he was sweating, including the turquoise gown and gloves without talc. Shoulders hunched, his arms folded, his hands tucked under a hood. The glass was hot, but lean on the front helped to bear the pain in his back. Get the slide, immerse them in iron sulphate, wait a minute, washed with water milliQ, again ethanol then hot chloroform, then we need a binder, wait fifteen minutes, then again hot chloroform, ethanol and start again. . .

- hello, how are you?
- and, hello. I'm here! I have to repeat this thing 25 times. We hope at least that it is not wasted work. You?
- nothing, as usual, sorry I
- ok hello
- Yes

Chloroform burns my fucking brain! He's fucking hood does not roll na bat!


take the slide, immerse them in iron sulphate, wait a minute, lava. . .

expected, but. . . how many layers I got? Wait. . . I was eleven, then came that foolish girl. . . then I made another. . . will be. . .

- on the phone!
- is coming soon!
- ready?! Ah tell me hello. You are here tell me I'm face-sisi. . . in your study? Ok, no problem. OK arrival. CIA hello






night the refrigerator crying, and now that you eat.
- ready to go? Pizza fantasy? It is a pizza and a quattrostagioni moretti large. . . because of lilies 37. . . Randazzo play. . . half an hour. . . Oh well. . . The rest of the 20 euro please, thanks good evening.

Every time I take the pizza is un'arsura night. . .

Alarm Clock, Snooze, 5 minutes, alarm, snooze, 5 minutes, alarm, OFF, sleep

Shit is nine and a half

Wash the coffee pot, water, coffee, squeeze on fire, lighter, click click, the heat, shower, sponge, vidal, the coffee comes out, puffing, it is poured, the flame is extinguished, the gas, the gas, the motor of the refrigerator again. . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment